RARA-AVIS: Re: Just a quick hello

From: Charlie Williams ( cs_will@hotmail.com)
Date: 23 Mar 2006

Hi Patrick. I like the sound of redneck noir. Personally (and similar to Vicki) I've been called yokel noir, west country noir, and chav noir, among others. These are all English variations on the redneck theme.

I used to read quite a bit of horror a few years ago and remember a couple of guys called Ed Lee and Weston Ochse, who are known for redneck horror. I guess Joe Lansdale is somewhere in there too. Could you call FREEZER BURN redneck noir?

Charlie.

-------- charliewilliams.net