Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: recent reads (and a weird review)

From: Anthony Dauer (anthony.dauer@gmail.com)
Date: 29 Jul 2009

    I think Chandler had the right. Crime is a part of the human condition. Look at what we mark as significant historical events ... Code of Hammurabi, Ten Commandments. The law. Can't be a criminal without it. What other literature encompasses so many? From Enron/Wall Street to the streetwalker and pickpocket. It's the literature of real life. All that tea-party nonsense only exists in very small parts of humanity. Crime is something we all have in common.

    --
    Anthony Dauer
    Annandale, Virginia