Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: future noir?

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 24 Jul 2009

    imdb is the only solid professional answer of course and you are positively on the way with your list Jim....and I would count every episode of Rawhide as one each...it was a different shoot (crew/location/DP and/or director maybe...), a different cast, a different script/editor....etc...each one is professionally counted as far as SAG is concerned, therefore, legally, it is a different film...and as a critic you must acknowledge that....it would be the same for every crew member you would list...Director or DP for example...

    Montois

    On 7/24/09 7:30 PM, "JIM DOHERTY" <jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com> wrote

    Fred,