Re: RARA-AVIS: Time to Start Reading a New Book

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 23 Jul 2009

    As I mentioned on the list a few months back, a friend just bequeathed me his considerable collection of Non-McGee MacDonalds. I've read a few of them, and so far the ones that have stood out were A BULLET FOR CINDERELLA, A TAN AND SANDY SILENCE, and A MAN OF AFFAIRS, all for different reasons.

    Your Mileage May Vary-

    Brian