RARA-AVIS: Time to Start Reading a New Book

From: jchocking (jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Jul 2009

    I know I'm a book fetishist with all the reading and hoarding and shelving and gloating and all. But I really know it when I finish a book and walk into my library to select another. There's something delicious about pouring over shelf after shelf of unread books, mulling over which one I'll pick next.

    This time it comes down to this: I need to read more early, non-McGee John D. MacDonald. Anybody have a suggestion?

    John