RARA-AVIS: The Hunter Graphic Novel

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 17 Jul 2009

    Has anyone seen The Hunter graphic novel in stores? I ordered it from Amazon eons ago, but they're showing a 1 to 2 month shipping time now that it's out. Does this mean there were problems with distribution? Anyone know if I'd be wasting my time hunting for a copy in comic book and bookstores this weekend?

    The latest Stark reprints from U of Chicago, which aren't supposed to be out for a month, shipped from Amazon today, BTW, so they ought to be on shelves soon, if they're not already.