RARA-AVIS: Re: Motel noir...

From: ejmd (ejmd__@ntlworld.com)
Date: 17 Jul 2009

    "Anders Engwall" anders.engwall@comhem.se
    <mailto:anders.engwall@comhem.se?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Motel%20noir%2E%2E%2E> wrote:

    > By almost Woolrichian coincidence I just finished "Badge of Evil" - or at
    > least the Swedish translation thereof.

    Perhaps the same Woolrichian coincidence prompts me to de-lurk briefly to inform the list that Woolrich's short story, "It Had To Be Murder", is currently being broadcast in three parts on BBC Radio 7 at various times of the day.

    Information, including links to the programmes, can be found online:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007d4xk

    ED.