RE: RARA-AVIS: Re:Motel noir...

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 13 Jul 2009

    Haven't read it yet, so I don't know for sure, but the cover of Richard Wormser's Drive East on 66 sure makes it look like it would fit here. And there are those creepy motel scenes in Touch of Evil -- are they in the Whit Masterson novel it's based on, Badge of Evil? More recently, they don't play a prominent role in Tom Piccirilli's Coldest Mile, but motels do feature in it as profession crooks' natural habitat, and hunting ground. Mark