RARA-AVIS: Re:Motel noir...

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 13 Jul 2009

    Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I'd read a number of them, but have jotted down a few others on my Hunt list.

    And as far as that suggested anthology goes, MOTEL NOIR, I expect an "As Inspired By" credit on the cover. ;-) Seriously, with all the anthos out there with all sorts of hooks/themes, I'm a bit surprised it hasn't been done before. It seems like a natural.

    Ron C.