Re: RARA-AVIS: Motel noir...

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 11 Jul 2009

    In a message dated 7/11/09 3:42:42 PM, clinton65@comcast.net writes:

    > Anyway, I'd love to put my hands on a few good ones.  Anyone have any
    > titles
    > for me?

    Cruel Poetry by Vicki Hendricks James Ellroy's L.A. Confidential is much bigger than just that of course, but it does have that great shootout at the Victory Motel at the end

    John Lau

    eggs have no business dancing with stones

    ************** Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on tour at TourTracker.com.
    (http://www.tourtracker.com/?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000006)