Re: RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon Noir Panel

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 13 Sep 2007

I'm so disappointed. Ken and I have been waiting to meet for so long! This panel has become musical chairs. A female parish priest series? Can a series be noir? Usually crimes are solved and criminals brought to justice, creating a moral stance, and that's not noir in the sense that I see it. I imagine Julia is going to be on the side of the expanded definition and we'll probably have a good controversy. Vicki