Re: RARA-AVIS: Monster

From: Nick Mulherin ( nvm@email.unc.edu)
Date: 26 May 2004

I've read some of it, but found it somewhat repetitive after I'd finished the first third and stopped reading it. It seemed to me that the same situations and scenarios kept on repeating throughout that section. Overall, the book's well written and sometimes very interesting, but I couldn't finish it (of course, it might have gotten better from there on out).

Best, Nick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Sullivan" < DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 2:19 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Monster