- AudioStoa, a podcast of Stoic readings that ran for 21 episodes from 2005-2006.
- In Our Time episode on Stoicism (BBC 2005), with Melvyn Bragg talking to Angie Hobbs, Jonathan Rée and David Sedley.
- Short interview with William B. Irvine, author of A Guide to the Good Life: The Art of Stoic Joy.
- Long interview with William B. Irvine on "Against the Grain."
- Nancy Sherman discussing Stoic Warriors: The Ancient Philosophy Behind the Military Mind on ABC's "Philosopher's Zone."
← Video of What We Talk About When We Talk About FRBR "It would perhaps increase my acquaintance, the thing which I chiefly study to decline." →
Stoic podcasts and interviews