RARA-AVIS: MrT

From: Jack Bludis (buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Oct 2010

    With the greatest of apologies, I did not know Mario or his name for that matter. But I did read, enjoy, and communicate with MrT.

    Yes, I will miss him.

    We are losing out classic contributors.

    (We know that Jim Dogherty is out there and well, but we rarely hear from him anymore.)

    Jack Bludis

    "Shadow of the Dahlia," a Shamus finalist novel at Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com New edition trade, Kindle, and Nook.