RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon

From: Bill Crider (macavityabc@gmail.com)
Date: 19 Oct 2010

    We got home Monday evening around 7:00 from Bouchercon in San Francisco. I didn't make a trip to Kayo Books this time, but I'd been there in May and discovered they didn't have anything on my very short "must have" list. I hope some rara-avians got to make the trip to the store.

    Saw Kevin, Karin, and Brian, among many others, though I didn't get to talk at length with very many folks. Maybe in St. Louis there'll be more time for that.

    Bill Crider