RARA-AVIS: Re: Haven

From: hardcasecrime (editor@hardcasecrime.com)
Date: 04 Oct 2010

    Yes, you saw that right. I wrote episode 12. I also had a "Story By" credit on the previous episode, though there's a complicated behind-the-scenes story to that. Truth is, I've consulted on all the scripts. It's been a blast.

    Fingers crossed that we get a renewal for Season 2...

    --Charles

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Jack Bludis <buildsnburns@...> wrote:

    > OK, I sometimes see things wrong. But did I see in the credits for
    Haven tonight: "Screenplay by Charles Ardai?"