RARA-AVIS: Re: RIP Stephen J. Cannell

From: davidcorbett622 (davidcorbettauthor@gmail.com)
Date: 02 Oct 2010

    Man, what a week- Arthur Penn, Tony Curtis, and now Stephen J. Cannell.

    > All the Best-
    >
    > Brian

    Brian:

    Geez, thanks for passing this on. And right after David Thompson. So damn eerie. What's going on?

    Cannell had a vibrancy to him like nobody else I met on the mystery circuit. He was just coiled and coiffed with those ropey muscles and that cowboy smile. He seemed too much of a character himself to die. I hope Barbara Serenella was there to greet him on the back end of the light. Sentimental hooey, I know. I know.

    Corbett