RARA-AVIS: Books

From: Bill Crider (macavityabc@gmail.com)
Date: 03 Jun 2010

    Glad to hear about the RED SCARF reprint, Jon. One of Brewer's best, for sure.

    Jeff, I read THE LIMBO TOUCH when it came out. I remember liking it quite a bit, but that's about all I can recall. I suspect your favorite used-book place in Galveston is the one I like there, too. If you've seen the photos on their website of the condition of the shop after Hurricane Ike, it's hard to believe they're back in business with so many books.

    Bill Crider