Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: They won't have Parker to kick around anymore...

From: Anthony Dauer (anthony.dauer@gmail.com)
Date: 19 Jan 2010

    Kafka's dead. I really do not care what others think from the perspective of whether or not what I think has value. It is interesting to know other perspectives, but it's value is limited to that. God gave me my very own brain for a reason and it wasn't to be a sheep.

    --
    Anthony Dauer
    Annandale, Virginia