Re: RARA-AVIS: Trailer: The Killer Inside Me

From: sonny (sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Nov 2009

    it's still up here (as of 6:08 pm EST at least), but the commercial before it is very scary. you have been warned!

    http://www.joblo.com/video/joblo/player.php?video=killerinside

    From: jacquesdebierue <jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Trailer: The Killer Inside Me To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Friday, November 13, 2009, 6:31 PM

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, mhall@... wrote:

    > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrMGa99lZwE
    > >
    > > Affleck seems a little young from my image of Lou Ford but the flick looks
    > > good...
    > >
    > > Michael
    > >

    > Drat!  Looks like this clip has been yanked from most web sites...

    Is this one of those ridiculous things, like the incredible revelation that Janet Jackson (or in general, a woman) has tits? Ohmygodthey're corupting our youth, LOL!

    Best,

    mrt