RARA-AVIS: Dan Chaon - Await Your Reply

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 07 Nov 2009

    I recently finished Await Your Reply by Dan Chaon and think the book leans towards being on-topic for this list, which I didn't expect when I picked it up at the recommendation of a friend. In some ways, it reminded me of the best books by Thomas H. Cook, who I tend to bring up often here.

    It's a story of stolen identities and paranoia infects every page more so than in any other book I can recall. Highly recommended.

    Chris