Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Rockford possibility

From: Anthony Dauer (anthony.dauer@gmail.com)
Date: 01 Aug 2009

    USA's limited schedule should afford enough time or even better, have one of the cable channels do it instead with a limited season. I wouldn't make it that literally, but Garner could play a grandfather vice a father who raised his grandson after his daughter or son died with their spouse. As a truck driver though, he wasn't home often which leads to the grandson getting in with the wrong crowd and eventual incarceration. Now retired, he fishes and watches over his newly released grandson as he gets back on his feet.