RARA-AVIS: Russian Roulette

From: J. Brown (shadowkobun@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Jul 2009

    I recently finished reading Russian Roulette by Austin S.Camacho. It has great writing,characters,and story. It stars Hannibal Jones PI and touble shooter mixed up with,an assassin,the russian mob,and a mysterious African foreigner. It's set in Washington DC and will keep you guessing. He's an ex-secret service agent. His father was a US soldier who met his mother in Germany. I don't want to give too much of the story away,so I won't say anymore about it. I don't know about you but I like to be surprised. I'm looking forward to the next Hannibal Jones book.You will too after you read Russian Roulette.

    J.B.