Re: RARA-AVIS: Boys & Reading...facts....?????????????????

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 28 Jul 2009

    Well said and touché, as they say, but Iım not (and was not in the first place) interested in this subject and was simply commenting on something that was dragging into absurdity as a topic...since nobody presented any facts to the matter at hand...it was becoming like a tennis match without a ball...simply tried to give the participants something to play with...
    ...back to the grandstand...and listening to Père Ubu...

    Montois