RARA-AVIS: PulpFest Begins This Friday!

From: Mike Chomko (chomko@enter.net)
Date: 26 Jul 2009

    Please stop by www.pulpfest.com for the latest update regarding the convention. You'll find information regarding early registration and dealer set-up, directions to the hotel, convention hours, the "Munsey Award," free giveaways and more.

    While you're at the site, stroll on over to the "Press" page where you'll learn about BUSINESS WEEK running an article about our convention on their website.

    As always, remember that the easiest way to stay informed about PulpFest is by subscribing to our email list via the box along the right side of our home page.

    The entire PulpFest 2009 organizing committee-Mike Chomko, Jack Cullers, Ed Hulse and Barry Traylor-is looking forward to seeing all of you later this week. Have a safe trip to Columbus.

    Mike Chomko