Re: RARA-AVIS: The Age of Kafka / Bram Stoker

From: sandra seamans (sandraseamans@yahoo.com)
Date: 27 Jul 2009

    If you take a cruise around the web, that's where you'll find all those young men reading.  They're hanging out at places like A Twist of Noir, ThugLit, Flash Fiction Offensive, Beat to a Pulp, just to name a few, and reading print magazines like Out of the Gutter.  And that's only the mystery readers, the sci-fi field has even younger readers.  So they're out there reading zines and buying books by the folks they're following on the web.  I'm always amazed when I drop by their blogs and find out how young some of them are.
      Sandra