RE: RARA-AVIS: Nag, Nag, Nag Noir

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 23 Jul 2009

    John Lau:
    > it's a
    > tribute to how good Postman and Indemnity are that no amount of bad can
    ruin
    > him for me

    Wondefully put. While I have a few other Cain works that I've enjoyed to varying extent, there are an equal number (if not more) that I have not. But POSTMAN (in particular) and INDEMNITY remain books for which I have special fondness, and Cain, in turn, remains one of my favorite authors because of them.

    Ron C.