RE: RARA-AVIS: Nag, Nag, Nag Noir

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 22 Jul 2009

    Mario wrote:
    "The PI novel, for example. As long as some guy somewhere can write an excellent PI novel, the genre will be alive."

    And they are still writing them. I'm currently reading the fourth Moe Prager novel by Reed Farrel Coleman. It, as were the previous three, is excellent (thanks, Jack Bludis, for bringing this series up again and again -- I finally listened and I'm glad I did). Soon I will read the third of Peter Spiegelman's John March novels. The first two of this series were also excellent. And the highest praise I can give to Stieg Larsson's Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is that I will probably pick up the second Salander novel when it comes out next week in hardback, and I seldom buy hardbacks. Mark