RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Song Noir

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 19 Jul 2009

    Karin wrote:
    "Now I have no idea what the book is about yet (a thriller featuring a journalist and apprentice jihadist) and I don't know many of the songs listed, but I find the playlist a kind of cool idea." Me, too. It never really got off the ground, just one or two books published, but [S]Affiliated planned to release its books with CDs attached, a hip hop soundtrack for the neo-blaxpoitation books. Mark