RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Motel noir...

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 19 Jul 2009

    I've read it, and it's a terrific read. I'm not a reader of McBain's 87th Prescient series, but I do like his early standalones. While VANISHING LADIES may have its share of coincidences and lack of motivational logic that typify a number of works from that pbo era, it's undeniably compelling reading.

    Ron C.