Re: RARA-AVIS: bar noir

From: James Michael Rogers (jeddak5@cox.net)
Date: 19 Jul 2009

    I'm with Brian and Ron on this one. "When the lead start to fly, James say bye-bye."

    Brutality and terror and horror aren't hardboiled, they aren't tough, and they aren't noir. At the very least, you need a touch of ironic distance. There is nothing that I like about seeing another person's blood flow. Especially not at my bar.

    James