RARA-AVIS: Writing, Imagination, and the subconscious

From: Jack Bludis (buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Jul 2009

    Someone said on this list that Cormac McCarthy gave a halfhearted interview to Oprah Winfrey.

    I googled "Cormac McCarthy" and came up with several short interviews, apparently all given at the same time. My opinion is that they were not halfhearted at all but probably expressed the supremely laid back personality of the author.

    There are sections on writing, punctuation, imagination, and the use of dreams. When I googled, all the links appeared on the first page of the Cormac McCarthy listings.

    For those who care.

    Jack Bludis

    PS: Thanks for the lists of "noir songs."

    http://crimespace.ning.com/profile/JackBludis