RARA-AVIS: BSP: my hardboiled novel is back in print (cross-posted)

From: Debbi Mack (demack5@comcast.net)
Date: 14 Jul 2009

    Hi Rara Avians,

    After what seems like an agonizing and extraordinarily lengthy process, my hardboiled mystery, IDENTITY CRISIS, is finally available in print again. It was published in 2005, but went out of print in about 9 months because a certain publisher who will remain nameless encountered obvious trouble and went out of business.

    Right now, the book is only available through the publisher at http://www.lulu.com/content/3923913, but should become available through other retail channels (e.g., Amazon) within a couple of months.

    It's been selling well as an e-book, and it got some great Amazon reader reviews while it was in print and since I made it available online on June 2, as you can see here: http://tinyurl.com/ntfujt (FWIW, a couple of Sue Grafton fans have said they loved the book).

    There you have it. Hope you'll consider reading it.

    Thanks, Debbi

    Debbi Mack IDENTITY CRISIS Available in print from Lulu.com and online from Amazon http://www.debbimack.com http://midlistlife.wordpress.com/