Re: RARA-AVIS: "Blood Meridian" by Cormac McCarthy

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Jul 2009

    I may have to run out and buy a new copy of Blood Meridian to make this more specific.

    And there in lies the rub! Rule of thumb: If people are buying multiple copies of your books to criticize you accurately, you're doing something right.

    I only wish my last book were as bad as Stephenie Meyer's. Many publishers told me it was not good enough to publish, but nobody has been as hard on me as they are on her of McCarthy... but they're making money... lots of money. I've got to learn to write worse.

    Patrick King