RARA-AVIS: Black Book Detective Tales ranked #7 on the Top 10 Most Read List

From: dixonkinqade (dixonkinqade@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Jul 2009

    Greetings all,

    Black Book Detective Tales Vol. 1 is currently the featured pick at www.worthyofpublishing.com Additionally, it is currently ranked #7 on the Top 10 Most Read List with a review rating of 4 ¼ stars. Many thanks to all the wonderful readers who have made that possible! It is sincerely appreciated.

    Don't forget to check out my other works which are also listed on that website. See them at http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/author.asp?author_ID=3343 Feel free to read, rate, and comment on them. I am always seeking feedback and constructive criticism. Such responses are the best way to gauge reader's reactions and for me to improve my work.

    Thanks again to all of you. I truly appreciate your valuable time and interest in my work.

    Best Wishes,
    -DK