RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Motel noir...

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 12 Jul 2009

    I checked the Corbett book out at Amazon...I didn't see any motel connection...?

    R.e. COLD KISS: sounds terrific, thanks to you and Al for the heads-up. What I found:

    All Nate and Sara want is a new life in a new town, away from the crime and poverty of their past. So, after being approached at a roadside diner by a man offering $500 for a ride to Omaha, they wonder if their luck might be changing.

    At first it seems like easy money, but within a few hours the man is dead.

    Now, forced off the road by a blizzard and trapped in a run-down motel on the side of a deserted highway, Nate and Sara begin to uncover the man's secrets. Who he was, how he died, and most importantly, why he was carrying two million dollars in his suitcase.

    Before they know it, Nate and Sara are fighting for their lives, and in the end, each has to decide just how far they are willing to go to survive.

    ~ Ron C.

    Rector