RE: RARA-AVIS: Ross Macdonald: Lew Archer & adopted sons

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 03 Jul 2009

    Michael, It's been a while since I last read the Archers, but as I recall he was more of a passive observer in the books. He unraveled the family history and found his lost sheep, but didn't get involved in the sheep's life. Spenser on the other hand. Was it Early Autumn where he made a man of a boy while building a cabin together. There's a Sam Reeves book where his cab driver PI mentors a boy. Mark