Re: RARA-AVIS: Mystery / Crime / Thriller Ezines & Websites

From: akarim1462@aol.com
Date: 02 Jul 2009

      I was somewhat dissapointed to see that _www.shotsmag.co.uk_
    (http://www.shotsmag.co.uk) was missing from the link - especially considering we're rated by Alexa.com as the #2 ezine for Crime & Thrillers, after K B Smith's THRILLING DETECTIVE.
      Shots has a long and honourable history supporting the genre - I joined Editor Mike Stotter when we went online in 2000, as we were no longer able to justify the costs on the print edition, as well as Mike facing distribution problems etc
      Check out Shots as we reguarly update reviews, interviews etc and are passionate about the crime / thriller fiction genre -
      Incidentally - If you like Dennis Lehane - we recently interviewed him in London
      Best Regards -
      Ali - follow me on Twitter _http://twitter.com/AliChemist_
    (http://twitter.com/AliChemist)

      Ali Karim is Assistant Editor at Shots eZine, a contributing editor at January Magazine & The Rap Sheet and writes for Crimespree magazine, Deadly Pleasures and Mystery Readers International and is an associate member of both the CWA and ITW. Karim contributed to ‘Dissecting Hannibal Lecter’ ed. Benjamin Szumskyj [McFarland Press] a critical examination of the works of Thomas Harris, as well as The Greenwood Encyclopedia of British Crime Fiction [ed. Barry Forshaw]. Karim has been 3 times nominated for an Anthony Award for Special Services to the Crime / Thriller Genre.