RARA-AVIS: Re: Dashiell Hammett's "The Diamond Wager"

From: Vince Emery (vince@emery.com)
Date: 02 Jul 2009

    Mark Sullivan wrote:

    > Vince, thanks for the summary. Any idea why it's never been reprinted? Not
    even by, say, the publisher of Lost Stories by Dashiell Hammett? Oh yeah, that's you.

    My reply:

    But geez, Mark--If I published "The Diamond Wager" in a book, no one would shell out the big bucks for my copy of Detective Fiction Weekly on eBay!

    Stay tuned...

    Vince Emery

    Vince Emery Productions Publisher:
    - THE DASHIELL HAMMETT TOUR by Don Herron
    - DISCOVERING THE MALTESE FALCON AND
      SAM SPADE edited by Richard Layman
    - HAMMETT'S MORAL VISION
      by George J. "Rhino" Thompson