RE: RARA-AVIS: This May sum up the crisis

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 01 Jul 2009

    Jack wrote:
    "Graphic Novels? Could be. Megan Abbott in graphic format? Interesting."How about Krista Faust and Vicki Hendricks." Thanks for reminding me of Christa Faust's Lucha Libre noir, Hoodtown. Not exactly a graphic novel, but it is illustrated by Rafael Navarro. I just bought it at:http://www.frompartsunknown.net/Mark