RARA-AVIS: Re: Latest Finds

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Feb 2009

    Congratulations, Kent, you basically made out like a bandit. I've bought stuff in bulk, too, similar situations (boxes that somebody wanted to get rid of for almost nothing) and some the material I haven't even finished going through. It looks like you won't have any lack of reading material for a while.

    Someo of the Dickson Carrs are collectible. What titles did you get?

    Best,

    mrt