Re: RARA-AVIS: Hatched-faced...

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Feb 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, BaxDeal@... wrote:

    > yes it is. my inference from the tone of Mr. Shado's post is, he's
    > suggesting its usage has become a bit of a stylistic pose

    Well, if we were to analyze a story or novel on such a microscopic level and complain that this or that word is a pose or is overused, we wouldn't be able to read the story. It sounds paranoid. Newbie style editors sometimes suffer from this disease. They usually get cured of it by experience.

    Best,

    mrt