Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Death Wish

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 27 Oct 2008

    Perhaps I didn't stick with Death Sentence long enough to pick up on what the author was trying to do, Maybe I'll go back and give it another chance, or perhaps I'll give Death Wish a try at some point.

    Incidentally, Mr. Lochte, I recently picked up a copy of Blue Bayou from the same bookstore where I picked up Death Sentence. I'm not sure exactly what the cover designer was thinking, but I'm looking forward to reading it.