RARA-AVIS: Michael Connelly interview & stuff

From: Bookbitch (BookBitch@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Oct 2008

    Please don't kill me but I know there are a lot of Michael Connelly fans on here who might be interested --

    I wanted to let everyone know about Little, Brown's new BlogTalkRadio. First up is an interview with Michael Connelly. I couldn't make the live interview, but I submitted a couple of questions. Listen to the interview:
    <http://tinyurl.com/5otwyz> http://tinyurl.com/5otwyz or

    <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/HachetteBookGroup/LittleBrown/2008/10
    /22/Live-Interview-with-Michael-Connelly> http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/HachetteBookGroup/LittleBrown/2008/10/ 22/Live-Interview-with-Michael-Connelly

    Also, the BookBitchBlog has some amazing offers that may be of interest.

    First up, MJ Rose if offering a free download of the ebook version of THE REINCARNATIONIST, the first book in the Reincarnationist Series. The sequel, THE MEMORIST, debuts next week and has received starred reviews in Publisher's Weekly and Library Journal. If you'd like your free copy, check out the BookBitchBlog:

    <http://bookbitch.blogspot.com/2008/10/free-download-of-reincarnationist.htm l> http://bookbitch.blogspot.com/2008/10/free-download-of-reincarnationist.html

    Finally, Hachette Book Group is offering five lucky readers of my blog the opportunity to win the SPOOKTACULAR BOOK GIVEAWAY! You can win ten books mostly leaning towards horror, new and classic like THE TERROR By Dan Simmons, DRACULA By Bram Stoker, and THE HISTORIAN By Elizabeth Kostova. All the details are on the BookBitchBlog:
    <http://bookbitch.blogspot.com/2008/10/spooktacular-book-giveaway.html> http://bookbitch.blogspot.com/2008/10/spooktacular-book-giveaway.html

    These free book offers end 10/31 so don't miss out.

    Cheers, Stacy

    I am the BookBitch
     <http://www.bookbitch.com/> www.bookbitch.com Enter to win THE BRASS VERDICT by Michael Connelly, TESTIMONY by Anita Shreve, 7 signed thrillers including WHISKEY REBELS by David Liss and lots more! And please check out the new <http://floridaauthors.wetpaint.com/> FLORIDA AUTHORS WIKI