Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:NYC Pulp Book Show

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 22 Oct 2008

    Ed wrote:

    "The copy of Dan Marlowe's Name of the Game that I bought is, according to the title, the "revised edition."  Funny that a crime novel has a "revised edition," as if it were an academic textbook.  Perhaps for crime/noir writers, Name of the Game is a textbook of sorts."

    If you look in the archives, there has been some discussion of the revision of this book. I even transcribed a few side by side paragraphs from the two versions in one post to show changes.

    Mark