Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:NYC Pulp Book Show

From: Joy Matkowski (jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 20 Oct 2008

    I have given books away offlist here and been surprised to receive something better in return.
        But mostly I sell online and like getting $75 for a rare book occasionally.
        There are lists that are strictly for trading; I recently joined a local one, but no one has yet posted anything I'm interested in reading or trying to sell. Joy