RARA-AVIS: Palms Sunday is here--time to buy Jack Wakes Up on Amazon!

From: sethharwoodpodcast ( sethharw@sethharwood.com)
Date: 16 Mar 2008

Hey everyone,

I'm back to let you know today's the big day that Jack Wakes Up comes out on Amazon.com. I'm making a run at the charts, so please do buy it today, as soon as you can. Every sale counts as I try to "Shake 'Em Down". This is the time!

This link will take you right to the book's Amazon page: http://tinyurl.com/27cdc9

if that doesn't work, go to sethharwood.com and use the Amazon link there.

Thanks for your support!!

Seth Harwood author of Jack Palms Crime tell big publishing it's time to Shake 'Em Down!!!