Nightmare Alley (was Re: RARA-AVIS: Rendezvous In Black)

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 06 Mar 2008

Karin wrote:

"I really liked Nightmare Alley, although for some reason I really dislike the title."

miker used to recommend this book up a lot. After the 50th or so time, I finally dug out my copy. Was blown away. I've got the DVD of the movie, but have been kind of wary of watching it. I also read Thieves Like Us based on miker's rave. He was a big Connelly fan, especially the Bosch books, would have liked this month.

Mark