RARA-AVIS: Noir shelves

From: Busted Flush Press ( bustedflushpress@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Oct 2007

Vicki mentioned about one day being able to see "Noir" shleves in bookstores. Houston's Murder By The Book is doing something like that already. We have an entire section devoted Hard Case Crime books (they look great spine OR cover out). And, with McKenna, Michelle, and I being big fans of noir, they're ALWAYS a display of some sort featuring either new noir and/or classic. :-)

I hope to meet all of you at Noir Con!

David
  David Thompson Busted Flush Press, LLC P.O. Box 540594, Houston, TX 77254-0594 Phone: (713) 942-9282 / Fax: (713) 942-9227 www.bustedflushpress.com (sign up for BFP's e-mail newsletter) bustedflushpress@yahoo.com
  Coming in November: The Man Who... omnibus #2 (by Edgar Award winner David Handler; hardback, $26; paperback, $18) "One of my all-time favorite series!" -- Harlan Coben
  Coming in December: A Hell of a Woman (edited by Edgar Award nominee Megan Abbott; hardback, $26; paperback; $18) "A superior collection... Megan Abbott has assembled a talented list of contributors who deliver inspired performances." -- George Pelecanos
  Coming in early 2008: Stone City (by Mitchell Smith), Redemption Street (by Reed Farrel Coleman), Going Out in Style (by Chloe Green), Noblesse Oblige (by Cynthia Smith), Just Another Day in Paradise (by A. E. Maxwell)