RARA-AVIS: John Burdett's Bangkok Haunts

From: cptpipes2000 ( cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 21 Oct 2007

I've been meaning to get to Bangkok Haunts since last summer but finally read it on a long plane ride last week. It's terrific.

After Bangkok 8, I was a bit disappointed with the follow-up, but the third book in the series is the best one yet.

Anyone else like this series?

I am really looking forward to the books I have on deck: David Corbett's Blood of Paradise, Ken Bruen's Ammunition and Mosley's Blonde Faith are on the list.

Did anyone read the Chabon police procedural?